Liege Waffles are sweeter and have a slightly thicker consistency than traditional waffles. This waffle maker allows you to make batches of four Liege waffles or any other variety of rectangular waffles. It serves as an alternative to the familiar round Belgian waffle maker, allowing you the option to choose which appliance better suits the needs of your business and the tastes of your clientele.
Liege waffles are much sweeter that Belgian ones and are made with pearl sugar, they are also made with a thicker waffle batter so this Waffle Maker is heavy enough to stop the rising batter push up the cooking plate.
All of our waffle makers boast a reliable three minute cook time, but with the Liege waffle maker you get four slightly smaller waffles instead of one Belgian waffle. Thus, you can have large number of Liege waffles ready for clients before service begins.
The bottom line is that our Liege waffle maker produces the same quality of product as any of our waffle makers. Your choice of one is just a matter of the size , taste and shape of the waffles your customers will demand.
Other features include:-
- Digital temperature control display and touch pad
- Rotating cast iron plates
- Creates sweeter & slightly thicker waffles
- Quick to make - 3 minute cook time per batch
- Even cooking all round
- Up to 4 waffles at a time
- Single waffle dimensions: 156mm x 106mm, Depth: 26mm
- Modular design ensures separation of electronic components from heated plates
- Attachable/detachable stainless steel drip tray
|Liege Waffle Maker||Technical Data|
|Max Temp||300°C (572°F)|
50 Hz / 60 Hz single phase
|Net Weight||19 Kg|
|Gross Weight||22 Kg|
|Dimensions||L 530mm x W 318mm x H 400mm
L 20.9in x W 12.5in x H 15.7in